Please find below some* of the presentations from the 11th Australian Mango Conference.
To access the traps that Jodie Chessman (DAF) referred to in her presentation—Fruit Spotting Bug—Monitoring and Management, please see your local reseller.
*If a presentation is missing it is because some presentations contain sensitive information and therefore we are not able to upload them to the website or share them.
- Understanding the Application of New Technology in the Orchard and Packing Shed—Jesse Reader (Bosch) (Video)
- Understanding the Application of New Technology in the Orchard and Packing Shed—Jesse Reader (Bosch) (PDF)
- Measuring Yield and Maturity —Mila Bristow (NTDPIR) (PDF)
- In Field Tools for Estimation of Fruit Quality—Kerry Walsh, Phul Subedi, Nicholas Anderson, Zhenglin Wang and Anand Koirala (CQU) (PDF)
- More Profit from Nitrogen: Understanding the Role of Nitrogen in Mango Production—Mila Bristow, Tony Asis and Andrew Robson (NTDPIR and UNE) (PDF)
- Mapping Horticulture Tree Crops in Australia—Craig Shephard and Joel McKechnie (DSITI) (Video)
- Mapping Horticulture Tree Crops in Australia—Craig Shephard and Joel McKechnie (DSITI) (PDF).
Note this presentation can also be accessed online: http://arcg.is/2pKD0tf and users can interact with the content (the maps).
- Canopy Management and Light Interception—Mahmud Kare (DAF) (PDF)
- The Use of Molecular Markers in Designing Trees—Stacey Cook (NTDPIR) (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Rootstocks in Mango—Ian Bally (DAF) (PDF)
- Pollination in Mangoes—Romina Rader (UNE) (PDF)
- Managing Magpie Geese—Amelie Corriveau (CDU) (Video)
- Managing Magpie Geese—Amelie Corriveau (CDU) (PDF)
- Alternative and Cost Effective Methods to Control Magpie Geese and Other Flying Pests—Han Siah (Tropical Primary Products) (PDF)
- Biological Control of Mango Scale—Stef De Faveri (DAF) (PDF)
- Intransit Ripening—Peter Hofman (DAF) (PDF)
- Monitoring to Improve Mango Exports to Asia—Andrew Macnish (DAF) (PDF)
- Resin Canal Discolouration—Future Research—Umar Muhammed (UTAS) (PDF)
- Soil Carbon and Nitrogen Management—Geoff Dickinson (DAF) (PDF)